Three-book Inkubator deal for Cameron Curtis.

Digital publisher Inkubator Books acquires three further titles from Cameron Curtis for the author’s action thriller series, Breed, from Ivan Mulcahy at MMB Creative

This augments the original two book deal signed in 2020. The author’s debut title Danger Close has been ‘selling exceptionally well’ since its launch in February 2021.

Founded two years ago, Inkubator is an Irish digital publisher of genre fiction which ‘instantly demonstrated an ability to push authors high up the Amazon bestseller charts in the US and UK,’ according to MMB.

Inkubator’s Brian Lynch said: “We are excited to be publishing the wonderful Breed action-thriller series. Cameron Curtis’s writing is outstanding – superb characterisation, excellent storytelling, world-class action scenes. This is an author to watch.”

Curtis said: “I am impressed by Inkubator’s collaborative culture and ability to secure attention in the digital book market.”

Lynch is a highly experienced TV writer, whilst his partner at Inkubator Garret Ryan has an IT background and has written seven novels since 2016 under the pen name Mike Sheridan.

According to its website: ‘Based in Dublin, Ireland, a city famed for its writers, Inkubator Books is a brand new digital publisher specialising in genre fiction – crime, mystery, thrillers. Our primary focus in on the Amazon eBook market, but we also publish print on demand paperbacks.

‘Being writers ourselves, we are very much an author-centred business. We have excellent editorial skills and have a proven track record in launching bestsellers on the Amazon platform (check out Anatomy of an Amazon Bestseller for more information on our approach to marketing )

‘If you come to us as a fully formed author, that’s great. If you are an emerging writer who needs some extra support then have a look at our unique Writer’s Room  process which will help you bring your craft up to a whole new level.

‘We offer all our writers 45% of net receipts without any unexpected deductionsor expenses. We take our fee from the remaining 55% which is also used to finance the editing, cover design and on-going marketing of your book.’

This site uses cookies - by continuing to use this site you are agreeing to the use of cookies.